Dinesh Hinduja, Chairman:
- MBA degree from Georgetown University, USA in 1997
- Management studies at Melbourne Business School, Australia; IIM, Ahmedabad; ISB, Hyderabad, London Business School, UK.
Mr. Dinesh Hinduja, 39, is a seasoned entrepreneur with experience in Software, Retail, and Infrastructure industries. He is an avid reader & traveler. He is a member of Young Presidents Organization (YPO) since 2008.
Mr. Lallan Pandey, Managing Director:
- Associate member of Institution of Engineers ( India) in 1969
- Chartered Engineer in 1987
- Diploma in Industrial Management from International Correspondence School, Bombay in 1990.
Mr. Lallan Pandey has over 45 years of extensive experience in construction field including initial 2 years in Toyo Engg Corp; 9 years with Fertilizer Corporation of India Ltd (FCI, Govt of India Undertaking); 19 years with Engineering company “Projects & Development India Ltd (PDIL, Govt of India Undertaking) as Additional Chief Engineer; then 15 years with EPC company, Jaihind Projects ltd.
During last 15 years with JPL, held the position of Director & COO ( till Aug 2011). As the Head of Operations, had the credit of completing in record time many gas pipeline & infrastructure projects of GAIL, GSPL, GSPC, BPCL, HPCL, IOCL, MNGL, BGL, MJP, MWSSB, KWSSB with challenging conditions.