EnProCon is committed to the implementation, documentation and maintenance of a Quality System to meet the requirements of ISO 9001:2000. This is required to exceed customer expectations, and to that end we promise to:
- Maintain levels of quality for all products and services in accordance with their specified requirements and with a quality expected by the customer, to a degree ensuring an optimal utilization of the available resources within the defined limits of time.
- Develop a working environment that encourages the achievement of consistent high quality by promoting knowledge and understanding of the QMS and providing the necessary training and resources to meet these expectations.
- Ensure continued compliance with ISO 9001 standard through internal auditing and management reviews.
- Address and resolve all customer complaints and take appropriate action to avoid recurrence.
- Develop its company’s performance continually through regular and consistent review and monitoring and, whenever necessary, implement changes to the QMS in order to continue expansion in the field of providing tools for planning, design and maintenance of engineering & construction services.
EnProCon’s management regularly reviews this quality statement to ensure its continued suitability in meeting the purpose and aims of the company. During management reviews, the business objectives of the company shall be defined and updated as necessary as well.